I'll Quit Singing-My version
If you don't want me here, then I'll just give up singing,
I'll just fall down anyway, what's the use of being here?
If you don't want me here, then I'll leave right here and now,
I'll give up all my precious dreams to stop annoying you.
Ever since the day I came to choir class,
And thought that I would simply try singing,
That fateful day was almost two years ago,
And what have I gotten now?
Who has cared about me so far?
I don't see anyone complimenting me!
My singing isn't the best, I know that,
But please at least acknowledge me, I've had enough!
I do know that this cannot get any worse!
Even a crying boy just laughs at me!
My solos have barely gotten any rep at all!
I know what I have to do now! I'll just stop singing! I'll just run away!
If you don't want me here, you could have just said so!
I would have just went and joined art instead of this stuff!
If you don't want me here, then I'll just give up singing!
You could go on with your life and have me out of your hair!
If I'm bo
Hetalia Meme1. You take history class just to understand Hetalia more.
I like history anyway...
2. You fangirl squee at the mention of WWII.
On the inside. I don't wanna annoy people THAT much...
3. You believe that some one's personality will correspond with the country that they came from.
If that were true, I would be serious and a narcissist at the same time. (German, British, and Prussian)
4. You think that hamburgers should be The United State's national food.
5. You have started eating more pasta to make a tribute to Italy.
6. You think of Italy when you eat pasta, America when you eat hamburgers, Russia while drinking vodka, etc
Guilty. Dead guilty.
7. You tend to avoid anyone who is Russian because you are afraid or their cracked mentality.
My mentality's cracked just as much, so I have nothing to fear.
8. You start styling your hair after Italy's.
9. Or anyone else's hair.
Like I said, I can't!
10. You own a character costume.
Not an official one, but